Call for Abstract
Pathology Congress 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pathology Congress 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
<p anatomical="" and="" based="" concerned="" diagnosis="" disease="" is="" medical="" molecular="" n="" of="" on="" organs="" p="" text-align:"="" that="" the="" with="">
- Track 1-1Surgical pathology
- Track 1-2Cytology
- Track 1-3Autopsy
- Track 1-4Breast pathology
- Track 1-5Endocrine Pathology
- Track 1-6Head and Neck Pathology
- Track 1-7Transfusion medicine
Clinical Pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease in laboratory analysis in body liquids, for example, blood, pee, and tissue homogenates or concentrates utilizing the devices of science, microbiology, haematology and sub-atomic Pathology. This process requires a medicinal residency. Clinical Pathologists work in close efforts with clinical researchers such as clinical organic chemists, clinical microbiologists, therapeutic technologists, healing centres, and alluding doctors to guarantee the exactness and ideal usage of lab testing.
Experimental Pathology, otherwise called Investigative Pathology is the logical investigation of decease procedures through the Microscopic or atomic examination of organs, tissues, cells, or body liquids from infected organisms. It is firmly related, both verifiably and in advanced modern settings, to the medicinal field of Pathology.
- Track 2-1Chemical Pathology
- Track 2-2Clinical Microbiology
- Track 2-3Macroscopic examination
- Track 2-4Microscopical examination
- Track 2-5Analyzers
- Track 2-6Cultures
- Track 2-7Molecular Genetics Pathology
Pathology groups face a number of challenging pathology trends in the era of radical healthcare reform. One of the primary trends is that like clinical laboratories, these businesses are carrying significant and potentially unsustainable levels. Medical laboratories and pathology groups are also facing enormous levels of change in their clinical, regulatory and financial environments.
Other pathology trends include:
- Growing emphasis on the continuum of care
- Increasing patient interaction directly with the lab organization
- Mounting demands of interoperability across a proliferation of disparate information technology systems to achieve meaningful use
- Track 3-1Innovations in Cancer Research and Oncology
- Track 3-2Clinical Trials in oncology
- Track 3-3Epigenetic Priming in Cancer Initiation
- Track 3-4Nano informatics Revolutionizes Personalized Cancer Therapy
- Track 3-5Turning Cold Tumors Hot by Blocking TGF-β
- Track 3-6Integrative cancer therapeutics
- Track 3-7Translational Oncology
- Track 3-8Cancer Immunology
- Track 3-9Cancer Vaccines
- Track 3-10Molecular pathology of emerging coronavirus infections.
Cytopathology is a branch of pathology that reviews and findings sicknesses on the cell level. A cytopathologist is an anatomic pathologist prepared in the analysis of human sickness by methods for the investigation of cells gotten from body discharges and liquids by scratching, washing, or wiping the surface of a sore, or by the goal of a tumor mass or body organ with a fine needle. Cytopathology is likewise normally used to research thyroid sores, ailments including sterile body cavities (peritoneal, pleural, and cerebrospinal), and an extensive variety of other body locales.
- Track 4-1Clinical & Molecular Cytopathology
- Track 4-2Cytopathology of Cytogenetics
- Track 4-3Cytopathology Case Reports
- Track 4-4General Cytopathology & Immunocytochemistry
Advanced Pathology cam likewise be alluded as virtual microscopy is a picture based data condition which is empowered by PC innovation that takes into account the Pathology Events administration of data created from a computerized slide. It includes the catching, overseeing, breaking down and deciphering advanced data from a glass slide. With the coming of Whole-Slide Imaging, the field of Digital Pathology has detonated and is at present viewed as a standout amongst the most encouraging roads of symptomatic drug so as to accomplish much quicker, better and less expensive analysis, visualization and expectation of malignancy and other vital infections.
- Track 5-1Virtual microscopy
- Track 5-2Tele-pathology
- Track 5-3Diagnoses, Prognosis, and Prediction of diseases
- Track 5-4Scanner Technology
- Track 5-5Radiology
- Track 5-6Challenges in Digital pathology
Gastrointestinal pathology (counting liver, gallbladder and pancreas) is a perceived sub-forte teach of Surgical Pathology. Acknowledgment of a sub-claim to fame is by and large identified with committed cooperation preparing offered inside the subspecialty or, then again, to surgical pathologists with an extraordinary intrigue and broad involvement in gastrointestinal pathology. Gastrointestinal pathologists are widely sought for their expertise in the full range of digestive disorders, including Barrett's oesophagus and colorectal cancer, as well as less common diseases of the liver, pancreas, and appendix.
Head and Neck Pathology is the anatomical part of Pathology which deals with the study of head and neck related pathological issues. The Head and neck forms the specialized region of the body. The head and neck region is the most complicated area in the body, while other regions are less complex compared to head and neck region. The study of head & neck Pathology involves the examination of infectious tumours caused by particular microorganisms. The study includes the parts of the body like thyroid, parathyroids, salivary glands, maxillofacial region, and upper respiratory tract.
- Track 7-1Hypochondriasis
- Track 7-2Otorhinolaryngologic disorders
- Track 7-3Maxillofacial disorders
- Track 7-4Excisional and Incisional biopsy
Histopathology is manages the infinitesimal examination of tissue keeping in mind the end goal to concentrate the indications of an ailment. In particular, in clinical medication, histopathology tends to the examination of a biopsy or surgical example by a pathologist, after the example has been handled and histological segments have been put onto glass slides. Interestingly, Cytopathology looks at free cells or tissue sections. Histopathology can just clarify as, the infinitesimal examination of organic tissues to watch the presence of ailing cells and tissues in fine detail.
- Track 8-1Immunopathology
- Track 8-2Hematopathology
- Track 8-3Immunohistochemistry
- Track 8-4Molecular Histopathology
- Track 8-5Clinical and Pathological Aspects
Immunopathology is a branch of science that deals with the immune responses related with disease and disorders. It incorporates the investigation of the Pathology of an organism, organ framework, or malady as for the resistant framework, insusceptibility, and safe responses. In science, it alludes to harm brought on to a life form by its own particular invulnerable reaction, subsequently of Antigen Infection.
- Immunopathology is the branch of biomedical science worried with invulnerable reactions to sickness, with immunodeficiency maladies, and with ailments brought about by resistant systems.
- Immunopathology is the investigation of the auxiliary and useful indications connected with insusceptible reactions to infection or with illnesses created by resistant systems.
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) alludes to the way toward distinguishing antigens (e.g. proteins) in cells of a tissue area by abusing the guideline of antibodies restricting particularly to antigens in organic tissues.
- Track 9-1Immune Mechanisms
- Track 9-2Autoimmune diseases
- Track 9-3Malignancies of the immune system
- Track 9-4Radioimmunoassay
Molecular Diagnostics of Pathology is a term used to portray a wide number of laboratory tests. In general, it alludes the studies of tissues collected from the body under a microscope to diagnose or analyse and specialists call it, "Pathology". In this sense, it may be utilized to depict by looking the cells of the cervix after a Pap smear to check for confirmation of growth or infection. It may likewise be utilized to portray taking a sample at an example of Skin Tissue collected on a biopsy to check for proof of skin disease. There are a wide range of employments for Analytic Pathology.
- Track 10-1Molecular Abnormalities in Tumors
- Track 10-2Molecular Basis of Skin Disease
- Track 10-3Quality Assurance of Molecular Assays
- Track 10-4Tumor genetics and gene therapy
Ophthalmology that spotlights on illnesses of the eye and its neighboring tissues. Ophthalmic pathology manages the perceptible and minuscule examination and determination of surgical and post-mortem examples gathered from the eye and visual adnexa (conjunctiva, eyelid, lacrimal framework, and circle). Immunohistochemistry, atomic testing, and electron microscopy are likewise once in a while utilized. The ophthalmic pathologist has preparing in both ophthalmology and pathology. Ophthalmic pathologists think about tissues extracted by Ophthalmologists to give an exact conclusion of the ailment. The ailing tissue is analyzed visibly (net examination) and by light microscopy.
- Track 11-1Clinical evaluation
- Track 11-2Diagnosis and disorders in Ophthalmology
- Track 11-3Ophthalmic Pathology and Oncology
- Track 11-4Pathological interpretation in Ophthalmology
Neuropathology is the investigation of malady of sensory system tissue, ordinarily as either little surgical biopsies or entire body dissections. Neuropathology is a subspecialty of Anatomic Pathology, neurology, and neurosurgery. It should not be mistaken for neuropathy, which alludes to clutters of the nerves themselves (ordinarily in the fringe sensory system). Neuropathologists are medicinal authorities with skill in the determination of sensory system infections by gross, tiny and atomic examinations.
Neuropathologists are principally required in the analysis of infections of cerebrum, spinal line, fringe nerve and muscle. These substances go from inborn issue to tumors to degenerative sicknesses. A run of the mill neuropathology rehearse incorporates both surgical and posthumous tissue analysis.
- Track 12-1Dementia
- Track 12-2Seizures
- Track 12-3Alzheimer’s disease
- Track 12-4Aneurysms
- Track 12-5Parkinsons disease
The word Cancer indicates almost 200 unique diseases that begin when a portion of the body gets to be unusual, developing and multiplying rapidly. Typically, cells develop gap to create more cells just when the body needs them. Some of the time cells continue separating when new cells are not required. These additional cells may shape a mass of tissue, called a growth or tumour. A tumour might be generousnon-harmful or carcinogenic. Unlike to normal cells, cancerous cells multiply with no control. They don't self-destruct or die when they get to be exhausted or harmed. Cancer cells swarm out solid cells and keep them from doing their occupations. They can likewise attack encompassing tissue or spread too far off ranges of the body to make new Tumours, a procedure called metastasis.
- Track 13-1Medical Oncology
- Track 13-2Radiation Oncology
- Track 13-3Surgical Oncology
A Case Report is a detailed report of the symptoms, signs, Diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of an individual patient. Case reports may contain a demographic profile of the patient, but usually describe an unusual or novel occurrence. Some case reports also contain a literature review of other reported cases.
- Track 14-1Cancer Case Reports
- Track 14-2Health Care Reports
- Track 14-3Immunology Reports
Pathology is the study or examination of a particular disease and its behavior. It mainly caters to interpret the microscopic images of the ligaments or body tissues that cause, process the diseases and developed in the body of an individual. Experts who work in this field are called “Pathologists”.
Laboratory medicine is the field of medicine where specimens of body fluids, tissues, ligaments, etc. examined in clinical laboratories for the study of the treatment, cure, and prevention of the disease.
- Track 15-1Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Track 15-2Antibiotics in Laboratory Medicine
- Track 15-3AI & Robotics in Lab Medicine
- Track 15-4Laboratory Management & Lab Instrumentation
- Track 15-5Advanced Quantitative Techniques
- Track 15-6Clinical Biochemistry & Biochemical Technology
- Track 15-7Advanced Diagnostics Technology in Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
Plant science is the investigation of diversities, capacities and structures of plants. Plant illnesses are brought about by living creatures (called pathogens, for example, growths, microorganisms, infections, nematodes, phytoplasmas, protozoa, and parasitic plants; and by nonliving specialists, for example, air toxins, supplement lopsided characteristics, and different natural variables. Plant pathology is a multi-disciplinary science that incorporates investigation of plant infections as well as manages host species, for example, plant science and plant physiology.
- Track 16-1Plant Pathogens
- Track 16-2Fungi
- Track 16-3Bacteria
- Track 16-4Viruses, viroids and virus-like organisms
- Track 16-5Nematodes
- Track 16-6Protozoa and algae
- Track 16-7Parasitic plants
Pulmonary Pathology studies lung tissue to evaluate presence of disease and assist in therapeutic interventions as clinically indicated. The diagnosis of inflammatory or fibrotic diseases of the lungs is considered by many pathologists to be particularly challenging. Pathologists on the administration use molecular science, immunohistochemistry, and ultra-structural procedures in their demonstrative workups. Pulmonary Pathologydiseases cover a diverse range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders that continue to pose challenges to pathologists on a daily basis. Diagnostic specimens are often obtained via bronchoscopic transbronchial biopsy, CT-guided percutaneous biopsy, or video-assisted thoracic surgery.
- Track 17-1Asthma
- Track 17-2Emphysema
- Track 17-3Chronic bronchitis
- Track 17-4Bronchiectasis
Oral pathology is the specialty of dentistry and discipline of pathology that contracts with the nature, identification, and management of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial regions (the mouth and jaw areas). It is a science that explores the causes, processes, and effects of these diseases.
Oral and maxillofacial pathology is apprehensive with breakdown and study of the causes and effects of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial region. It is sometimes measured to be a specialty of dentistry and pathology. Occasionally the term head and neck pathology is used instead, but this influence imply that the pathologist deals with otorhinolaryngology disorders (i.e. ear, nose and throat) in accumulation to maxillofacial disorders. In this role there is some connection between the expertise of head and neck pathologists and that of endocrine pathologists.
- Track 18-1Herpes Simplex Virus
- Track 18-2Candidiasis (Thrush)
- Track 18-3Oral Cancer
- Track 18-4Forensic Dentistry